1. I used a growth mindset to stay positive when they moved the high jump bar up. I told myself that I could do it and I didn’t give up.
2. I didn’t achieve my athletics goal because in sprints I was hoping to come first or second, but I came third, I think I could of done better.
3. I represented my house well in the competition by wearing my house colours and trying my best.
4. Something I did well was sprints because I came third. I know this because I told myself I could do it and I didn’t give up.
5. Something that was challenging was when they moved the high jump bar up and it was hard to get over.
6. The thing I am most proud of was nearly getting into zones for sprints.