Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Oaklands School Learning Qualities

Oakland School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks? good
  • How well have I been completing them? Not very well
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week? no
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks? no

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Something that has been going well is completing my reading and writing activities every week.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
Doing some at home and not talking to my friends while learning.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
My reading and writing activities because if I get stuck I ask the teacher or one of my classmates for help.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
My maths because sometimes the questions are hard and it takes me a while to figure them out.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
Word searches and crosswords
My next step is……..
My next step is to complete my SMLs every week and get into group tahi.





No comments:

Post a Comment